AARP Customer Service
- (888) 687-2277 Toll-Free Nationwide
- (877) 342-2277 Toll-Free Spanish
- (202) 434-3525 International Calls
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Very little, Publications and discounts, Insurance and discounts, Tax preparation aides, I like the product
Customer service, Promoting unscrupulous companies, I could not resolve this issue wth customer service, Callous response to problems with sponsored companies, Billing practice
Founded in 1958, AARP is a nonprofit, nonpartisan membership organization that helps people to improve the quality of their lives. AARP has grown to 40 million members and operates offices in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. As the nation's largest membership organization for people 50, AARP is leading a revolution in the way people view and live life after 50. The company's motto is "To serve, not to be served." Low-income people, women and minorities are primary audiences for Foundation programs and services. AARP Services, Inc., is a wholly owned taxable subsidiary of AARP, and manages the relationship with AARP-endorsed providers. AARP Financial, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of AARP Services, is the investment advisor and administrator for AARP Funds, which provides financial advice and education, and manages AARP-endorsed financial and insurance products.
AARP is ranked 4 out of 18 in Non Profit Organizations category
Where Reviews Came From
- Overland Park, Kansas, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Baltimore, Maryland, United States
- Tampa, Florida, United States
- Lakeland, Florida, United States
- Jacksonville, Florida, United States
- Wallingford, Connecticut, United States
- Hartford, Connecticut, United States
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare AARP to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future