I joined AARP.You would think that an organization that promoted seniors would not also be scamming seniors.

Right away I am getting tons of telemarketing phone calls all day long. Most if not all robo calls promoting health related , debt related and on and on. I am on the do not call list so I was confused as I never had this problem before. Found out that they sell our information including phone numbers to third parties.

A lot of these phone calls were from out of the country could not even understand the person on the other end once I pressed 1 to pretend I was interested in what they were selling. Also immediately after joining I am getting continuous mailings that my membership is going to run out to send in my membership dues? I just joined why would I do this.

So if some people don't remember when they signed up they are probably paying for year's and year's in advance.I called them up and told them to cancel my membership immediately and that I AM ASHAMED OF THEIR TACTICS!

Review about: Aarp Membership.

Reason of review: Scammers.

Had an Experience with Aarp?

Comments