AFTER ALMOST 40 YEARS I AM STILL RECEIVING FINAL NOTICES WITH MY COPY OF AARP. I RECEIVED YOUR LAST COPY (WITHOUT PRE WARNING) THE FIRST WEEK IN AUGUST AND FINALLY WAS FED UP WITH THIS THREAT.

MY SUBSCRIPTION IS NOT DUE FOR RENEWAL UNTIL OCTOBER 2018. EACH YEAR I CALL AND GET THE LAME EXCUSE, "IT IS COMPANY POLICY THAT THE RENEWAL FINAL NOTICES GO OUT THREE MONTHS IN ADVANCE. WHY THE THREATING FINAL COPY NOTICE? hOW ABOUT A PLEASANT LETTER SAYING YOUR MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL IS COMING UP?

IS THIS A SCAM TO GET YOU TO RENEW AND MOVE UP YOU SUBSCRIPTION DATE? AFTER ALL THESE YEARS I WILL NOT BE RENEWING MY SUBSCRIPTION IN OCTOBER.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarp Membership.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 05.

Comments

IS THIS A SCAM TO GET YOU TO RENEW AND MOVE UP YOU SUBSCRIPTION DATE?

AFTER ALL THESE YEARS I WILL NOT BE RENEWING MY SUBSCRIPTION IN OCTOBER. Review #1347330 is a subjective opinion of poster.