For 7 years I have thrown any paper from the AARP as trash, hopefully to be recycled.I can't find out to stop the solicitations so to AARP....
you are based in Long Beach, CA, The few freebies I have seen from you are made in countries other than the USA. Go figure you are in Washington, DC as a special interest group. I have NEVER seen you help anyone in our local community. Years ago you may have had value, but the times have a changed and today there is nothing you can do for anyone that savvy seniors cannot do for themselves.
So AARP stop preying on Seniors and Stop wasting money on me and tred lightly on your supposed "voice in government" It has not been effective. Look at big fat government mess of which you are a part.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was targeted I feel by scammers. Feel I was manipulated into a situation. Shortly after severing half a finger off. Had to use force to defend myself..."
- "I am terminally ill with cancer. My days are very limited. My daughter and I summit my claim for my cancer policy over a month ago through a Rep..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."